See you at the National Self Build & Renovation Show: Fri 12th to Sat 13th May 2023
The National Self Build & Renovation Show: Helping you build your dream.
Produced by the National Self Build & Renovation Centre (NSBRC), the UK’s award-winning Self Build and Home Improvements Visitor Centre, their May Show offers two full days of master-classes, case studies, seminars and an unrivalled line up of experts on hand to share their advice. In fact, our very own CEO Samantha Mant will be on the panel at 1pm on Saturday talking about energy and money saving products! It is a brilliant event if you are seeking a plot to build a brand-new house, renovating a tired property or thinking about extending your existing home.
Back by popular demand, the Sustainability Theatre is sure to be a highlight of the show. Talks in this space will cover how we can we mitigate against rising energy costs, and other increasing costs, in our homes? Experts will explore the technologies available to us, including; insulation, air source heat pumps, solar panels and environmentally friendly hard water treatment.
NSBRC shows always have a timetable packed full of informative and impartial talks, to help inspire your homebuilding plans. Alongside 200+ exhibitors within the NSBRC’s unique ‘Trade Village’, the ‘Professional Services Hub’ is the place to go for independent, expert advice from a range of specialists. You’ll find a number of Architects and Designers, as well as experts on Planning, Project Management, Site Safety, Landscaping and more.
The ‘Build It Theatre’ is the place to go to hear the key, fundamental self build topics being discussed including; finding land, budgeting, planning, VAT reclaim and the latest on building regulations.
Our top 3 tips for making the most of your visit to the National Self Build & Renovation Show:
- Bring your plans, drawings and sketches – it will help the experts and exhibitors give you the best advice, tailored to your project.
- Arrive early! There is a packed programme of talks, demos, case studies and tours. Doors open at 9am each day, with the first talks starting at 10am. You’ll also want plenty of time to browse the exhibitor displays.
- Don’t be shy to ask questions. Many experienced representatives will be on hand to answer your questions and offer support based on their experience.
Show highlights include:
- Guided educational tours of the NSBRC’s fantastic life-size exhibits*
- Panel debates answering your questions live
- FREE Self Build Course taster sessions
- 1:1 Expert Advice*
*Booked on the day at the Booking Desk. Arrive early to avoid disappointment.
The Show runs from Friday 12th to Saturday 13th May with FREE advance tickets at: https://www.nsbrc.co.uk/whats-on/our-events/the-national-self-build-and-renovation-show/
The National Self Build & Renovation Show is easy to get to with the NSBRC located on Junction 16 of the M4 and parking is plentiful and FREE!
The National Self Build & Renovation Centre, Lydiard Fields, Great Western Way, Swindon, SN5 8UB
The Halcyan Team look forward to welcoming you to the show!